Cheating case against 20 youths in Haryana
Rewari (Har): A cheating case was registered against 20 youths today for allegedly submitting fake certificates during an Army recruitment drive here, police said.
The action was taken on a complaint filed by Colonel PC Pushti, officer-in-charge of Army Recruitment Office, Charkhi Dadri, Bhiwani.
According to police, the youths, who had qualified the physical fitness test held during a recruitment rally in Rao Tula Ram Stadium here in September last year, had submitted fake certificates and testimonials of their academic qualification and sports competency.
While 19 youths belonged to Mahendergarh, one hailed from Rewari district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional