Cheating case against 20 youths in Haryana
Rewari (Har): A cheating case was registered against 20 youths today for allegedly submitting fake certificates during an Army recruitment drive here, police said.
The action was taken on a complaint filed by Colonel PC Pushti, officer-in-charge of Army Recruitment Office, Charkhi Dadri, Bhiwani.
According to police, the youths, who had qualified the physical fitness test held during a recruitment rally in Rao Tula Ram Stadium here in September last year, had submitted fake certificates and testimonials of their academic qualification and sports competency.
While 19 youths belonged to Mahendergarh, one hailed from Rewari district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda