Cheating case against 20 youths in Haryana
Rewari (Har): A cheating case was registered against 20 youths today for allegedly submitting fake certificates during an Army recruitment drive here, police said.
The action was taken on a complaint filed by Colonel PC Pushti, officer-in-charge of Army Recruitment Office, Charkhi Dadri, Bhiwani.
According to police, the youths, who had qualified the physical fitness test held during a recruitment rally in Rao Tula Ram Stadium here in September last year, had submitted fake certificates and testimonials of their academic qualification and sports competency.
While 19 youths belonged to Mahendergarh, one hailed from Rewari district.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video