Cheating case against 20 youths in Haryana
Rewari (Har): A cheating case was registered against 20 youths today for allegedly submitting fake certificates during an Army recruitment drive here, police said.
The action was taken on a complaint filed by Colonel PC Pushti, officer-in-charge of Army Recruitment Office, Charkhi Dadri, Bhiwani.
According to police, the youths, who had qualified the physical fitness test held during a recruitment rally in Rao Tula Ram Stadium here in September last year, had submitted fake certificates and testimonials of their academic qualification and sports competency.
While 19 youths belonged to Mahendergarh, one hailed from Rewari district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!