Chidambaram to visit Tawang
New Delhi: Home Minister P Chidambaram
will visit Tawang town on the Sino-Indian border and review
the development projects along the frontier areas.
During his day-long visit to the border areas of
Arunachal Pradesh, the Home Minister will inaugurate a
rope-way and the new Deputy Commissioner`s office.
Sources said the Minister, who will reach Guwahati
tonight and leave for Tawang tomorrow morning if weather
conditions permit, will take stock of the development projects
with local officials.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'