Chill continues in Delhi
New Delhi: The chill continued in the national capital on Saturday with minimum temperature settling below normal levels.
Though the minimum level of mercury, recorded at 8.7 degrees Celsius, rose two degrees up from yesterday`s 6.6 deg C, it was still two points below normal for this time of the season.
The maximum recorded at 22.3 over the past 24 hours, too was two degrees below the normal.
However, for those who can`t wait to say goodbye to winters, there is good news from the weather department, which has predicted a rise in temperatures over the next two days.
The temperatures had been unusually low for this time of the season over the past few days with Thursday recording a minimum of 7.1 deg C and 6.6 deg C yesterday.
The temperatures tomorrow are expected to oscillate between 10 and 24 degrees Celsius, MeT officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- OROP stalemate to end soon, Govt's draft agreement ready, claim sources
- Roger Federer cleans court by removing bottles, towels left by other players