Chilly, bright morning in Delhi
New Delhi: After two days of overcast skies and rains, it was a bright though chilly morning in the capital on Saturday. The weather office has forecast clear skies for the coming week.
Delhi recorded a minimum of 11.9 degrees Celsius, a notch below normal for this time of the season. Humidity was recorded at 96 percent.
"There was shallow fog early morning but skies will remain clear during the day. The maximum temperature is expected to settle at around 24 degrees Celsius," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The capital has received 2.1 mm of rainfall in March so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- At 500 kilograms, is this 36-year-old the world's heaviest woman?
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption
- Indian ISIS operative says he met Paris bombing accused in Iraq last year