Chilly, bright morning in Delhi
New Delhi: After two days of overcast skies and rains, it was a bright though chilly morning in the capital on Saturday. The weather office has forecast clear skies for the coming week.
Delhi recorded a minimum of 11.9 degrees Celsius, a notch below normal for this time of the season. Humidity was recorded at 96 percent.
"There was shallow fog early morning but skies will remain clear during the day. The maximum temperature is expected to settle at around 24 degrees Celsius," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The capital has received 2.1 mm of rainfall in March so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian captain to hit double century in away Test
- 2016 Rio Olympics: Russia bids to avoid ban as IOC reports new test failures
- What did she do that people tied her with rope and handed over to police? - Must read
- Assam flood situation grim, close to 3 lakh remain affected
- Sam Allardyce gets England job at second time of asking