Chilly, bright morning in Delhi
New Delhi: After two days of overcast skies and rains, it was a bright though chilly morning in the capital on Saturday. The weather office has forecast clear skies for the coming week.
Delhi recorded a minimum of 11.9 degrees Celsius, a notch below normal for this time of the season. Humidity was recorded at 96 percent.
"There was shallow fog early morning but skies will remain clear during the day. The maximum temperature is expected to settle at around 24 degrees Celsius," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The capital has received 2.1 mm of rainfall in March so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister