Chilly, bright morning in Delhi
New Delhi: After two days of overcast skies and rains, it was a bright though chilly morning in the capital on Saturday. The weather office has forecast clear skies for the coming week.
Delhi recorded a minimum of 11.9 degrees Celsius, a notch below normal for this time of the season. Humidity was recorded at 96 percent.
"There was shallow fog early morning but skies will remain clear during the day. The maximum temperature is expected to settle at around 24 degrees Celsius," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The capital has received 2.1 mm of rainfall in March so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- India Red vs India Green: Bowlers dominate first day of Duleep Trophy tie
- Hillary Clinton holds lead over Donald Trump, but trails him among white voters: poll
- Sensitive data on India's Scorpene submarines leaked
- Second US service member killed in Afghanistan in 2016
- 8 out of 10 French do not want Nicolas Sarkozy back