Chilly Christmas morning in Delhi
New Delhi: Christmas began on a chilly note here Tuesday with the minimum temperature settling at seven degrees Celsius, a notch below average. The Met Office has forecast a clear day.
A light mist enveloped the city early in the morning. But the day will remain clear with maximum temperature around 19 degrees Celsius, an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 97 percent and visibility 300 metres.
According to the Indian Railway website, 18 trains have been cancelled or diverted due to fog, 45 have been rescheduled and five delayed.
Monday`s maximum temperature was 19.1 degrees Celsius and the minimum 7.7 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation