Chilly Christmas morning in Delhi
New Delhi: Christmas began on a chilly note here Tuesday with the minimum temperature settling at seven degrees Celsius, a notch below average. The Met Office has forecast a clear day.
A light mist enveloped the city early in the morning. But the day will remain clear with maximum temperature around 19 degrees Celsius, an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 97 percent and visibility 300 metres.
According to the Indian Railway website, 18 trains have been cancelled or diverted due to fog, 45 have been rescheduled and five delayed.
Monday`s maximum temperature was 19.1 degrees Celsius and the minimum 7.7 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie