Chilly Christmas morning in Delhi
New Delhi: Christmas began on a chilly note here Tuesday with the minimum temperature settling at seven degrees Celsius, a notch below average. The Met Office has forecast a clear day.
A light mist enveloped the city early in the morning. But the day will remain clear with maximum temperature around 19 degrees Celsius, an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 97 percent and visibility 300 metres.
According to the Indian Railway website, 18 trains have been cancelled or diverted due to fog, 45 have been rescheduled and five delayed.
Monday`s maximum temperature was 19.1 degrees Celsius and the minimum 7.7 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites