Chilly Christmas morning in Delhi
New Delhi: Christmas began on a chilly note here Tuesday with the minimum temperature settling at seven degrees Celsius, a notch below average. The Met Office has forecast a clear day.
A light mist enveloped the city early in the morning. But the day will remain clear with maximum temperature around 19 degrees Celsius, an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 97 percent and visibility 300 metres.
According to the Indian Railway website, 18 trains have been cancelled or diverted due to fog, 45 have been rescheduled and five delayed.
Monday`s maximum temperature was 19.1 degrees Celsius and the minimum 7.7 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Have broken middlemen-Defence Ministry nexus: Manohar Parrikar
- 23 new doping failures from 2012 London Olympic Games: IOC
- Hamid Ansari's Morocco visit will boost strategic partnership with India: Larbi Reffouh
- Chabahar port deal 'not finished'; Pakistan, China welcome: Iran
- Listen to the government, Bajrang Dal is not BJP, says Amit Shah