Chilly day in Delhi, overcast conditions to continue
New Delhi: It was a chilly day for Delhiites with light rains hitting parts of the capital though the minimum temperature remained above normal level.
The maximum temperature was 19.3 degrees Celsius while the minimum was recorded at 11.7 degrees, which was three notches above normal.
The Met department recorded 1.6 mm of rainfall between 9 am and 5.30 pm, with the sky remaining overcast throughout the day.
Cloudy weather conditions are likely to continue tomorrow as well. Isolated rain and thunderstorms have also been predicted tomorrow besides the possibility of hail occurring in one or two places, the Met office said.
The maximum and minimum temperatures for tomorrow are expected to be 19 and 11 degrees respectively.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview