Chilly day in Delhi, overcast conditions to continue
New Delhi: It was a chilly day for Delhiites with light rains hitting parts of the capital though the minimum temperature remained above normal level.
The maximum temperature was 19.3 degrees Celsius while the minimum was recorded at 11.7 degrees, which was three notches above normal.
The Met department recorded 1.6 mm of rainfall between 9 am and 5.30 pm, with the sky remaining overcast throughout the day.
Cloudy weather conditions are likely to continue tomorrow as well. Isolated rain and thunderstorms have also been predicted tomorrow besides the possibility of hail occurring in one or two places, the Met office said.
The maximum and minimum temperatures for tomorrow are expected to be 19 and 11 degrees respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days