Chilly day in Delhi, overcast conditions to continue
New Delhi: It was a chilly day for Delhiites with light rains hitting parts of the capital though the minimum temperature remained above normal level.
The maximum temperature was 19.3 degrees Celsius while the minimum was recorded at 11.7 degrees, which was three notches above normal.
The Met department recorded 1.6 mm of rainfall between 9 am and 5.30 pm, with the sky remaining overcast throughout the day.
Cloudy weather conditions are likely to continue tomorrow as well. Isolated rain and thunderstorms have also been predicted tomorrow besides the possibility of hail occurring in one or two places, the Met office said.
The maximum and minimum temperatures for tomorrow are expected to be 19 and 11 degrees respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj