Chilly morning for Delhi
New Delhi: It was a sunny but chilly morning in the capital on Tuesday with the minimum temperature settling three notches below average at 4.8 degrees Celsius. The Met office has forecast a clear day.
"The day will be bright and clear but by evening a drop in temperature will be witnessed and it will be chilly," an official from the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
A light veil of mist enveloped the city early morning. Visibility at 8.30 am was 800 metres.
The maximum temperature will hover around 19 degrees Celsius, the IMD official said.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 88 percent.
Monday`s maximum temperature settled three notches below average at 18.4 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature was a notch below average at 6.2 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!