Chilly morning for Delhiites
New Delhi: It was a chilly start to a new week for Delhiites as the national capital Monday recorded a minimum temperature of 5.7 degrees Celsius.
"The minimum temperature recorded was 5.7 degrees Celsius, at least one degree below average," an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD) told IANS.
"The maximum temperature will hover around 23.7 degrees Celsius, one degree above normal. The sky will be mainly clear during the day," the official said.
The city also witnessed light fog with visibility down to 500 metres, the official added.
"It`s very chilly and it was quite foggy too. I drove carefully and slowly to reach my office safely," said Ravish Chawla, a marketing executive.
Delhi Sunday recorded a minimum temperature of 5.5 degrees Celsius and a maximum temperature of 22.7 degrees Celsius
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested