Chilly morning for Delhiites
New Delhi: It was a chilly start to a new week for Delhiites as the national capital Monday recorded a minimum temperature of 5.7 degrees Celsius.
"The minimum temperature recorded was 5.7 degrees Celsius, at least one degree below average," an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD) told IANS.
"The maximum temperature will hover around 23.7 degrees Celsius, one degree above normal. The sky will be mainly clear during the day," the official said.
The city also witnessed light fog with visibility down to 500 metres, the official added.
"It`s very chilly and it was quite foggy too. I drove carefully and slowly to reach my office safely," said Ravish Chawla, a marketing executive.
Delhi Sunday recorded a minimum temperature of 5.5 degrees Celsius and a maximum temperature of 22.7 degrees Celsius
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people