Chilly morning for Delhiites
New Delhi: After few days of pleasant
weather, Delhiites woke up to a chilly morning Tuesday with the minimum temperature dipping to 4.4 degree Celsius.
The minimum temperature recorded was four degree below
normal at this time of the season, the MeT office said.
The maximum temperature was recorded at 22.2 degree
The minimum temperature, which was recorded at 4.4 degree
Celsius, is three degrees higher than yesterday`s 7.3 degree
Celsius, the MeT office said.
Delhiites have been experiencing pleasant weather for the
past few days after reeling under intense cold wave conditions
during the second and third weeks of this month.
The MeT office has predicted mainly clearly sky with shallow fog for tomorrow.
Last month saw the minimum temperature came down to 2.9
degrees Celsius on Christmas morning, the lowest of the season
In the past 11 years, except for 2010, the month of
January has recorded the lowest minimum temperature on
January eight of 2006 when the mercury had dipped to 0.2
The record lowest minimum for the month was on January
16, 1935, when the mercury touched minus 0.6 degrees Celsius
while the highest maximum was 32.5 degrees on January 28,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- PM Narendra Modi returns from Tashkent after completing his two-day visit
- Barack Obama says UK committed to 'orderly transition' out of EU
- Islamic State captures 900 Kurdish civilians in north Syria in 3 weeks
- 33 killed in renewed clashes across Yemen
- 'North Korea now a nuclear threat to be reckoned with, Washington can expect more nuclear tests and missile launches'