Chilly morning for Delhiites
New Delhi: It was a chilly morning for Delhiites today as the temperature plummeted to 7.7 degree Celsius.
Today`s minimum was one degree below normal and down from the previous day`s 11.5 degree Celsius.
The lowest minimum of the season so far was recorded on December four when the mercury touched 6.5 degrees.
Light rains and breeze brought back winter chill to the national capital yesterday with day temperature falling by nine degree Celsius from that of Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Obama promises aid to help Louisiana fully recover from flooding
- US investigating non-travel Zika case in new area in Florida
- Funny video alert! Nana Patekar’s ‘Beat Pe Booty’ mashup is hilarious
- Awwdorable photo alert! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput and her baby bump
- Is Sonakshi Sinha a part of Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg 3’? Here’s the answer