Chilly morning in Delhi
New Delhi: Delhiites Tuesday got some respite from the cold winds that were blowing for the last few days, but the chill continued with the minimum temperature touching 4.4 degrees Celsius - three notches below the average, the weather office said.
The India Meteorological Department (IMD) attributed the drop in temperature to clear skies over the capital.
"Skies will remain clear in the capital with the maximum temperature expected to hover around 21 degrees," an IMD official said.
Delhi Monday recorded a minimum of 7.5 degrees and the maximum settled at 20.1 degrees.
The coldest day of the season so far was Jan 4 with a minimum temperature of 3.7 degrees.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Cute, adorable Royal baby Princess Charlotte at six months: Clicked by Mom Kate - See pic