Chilly Saturday in Delhi
New Delhi: Delhiites woke up to a chilly morning on Saturday with the minimum temperature recorded two notches below the season`s average at 9.2 degrees Celsius. The Met Office has forecast light spells of rain during the day.
"There was shallow fog in the morning. The skies will become partly cloudy with spells of rain during the day," said an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official.
Saturday`s maximum temperature is likely to hover around 18 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 100 percent and a total of 15.8 mm of rain was recorded in the national capital since Friday morning.
Friday`s maximum temperature was nine degrees below the season`s average at 14.6 degrees Celsius, while the the minimum temperature was five notches below the season`s average at 5.6 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi