Chilly Saturday in Delhi
New Delhi: Delhiites woke up to a chilly morning on Saturday with the minimum temperature recorded two notches below the season`s average at 9.2 degrees Celsius. The Met Office has forecast light spells of rain during the day.
"There was shallow fog in the morning. The skies will become partly cloudy with spells of rain during the day," said an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official.
Saturday`s maximum temperature is likely to hover around 18 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 100 percent and a total of 15.8 mm of rain was recorded in the national capital since Friday morning.
Friday`s maximum temperature was nine degrees below the season`s average at 14.6 degrees Celsius, while the the minimum temperature was five notches below the season`s average at 5.6 degrees Celsius.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'