Chilly Saturday in Delhi
New Delhi: Delhiites woke up to a chilly morning on Saturday with the minimum temperature recorded two notches below the season`s average at 9.2 degrees Celsius. The Met Office has forecast light spells of rain during the day.
"There was shallow fog in the morning. The skies will become partly cloudy with spells of rain during the day," said an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official.
Saturday`s maximum temperature is likely to hover around 18 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 100 percent and a total of 15.8 mm of rain was recorded in the national capital since Friday morning.
Friday`s maximum temperature was nine degrees below the season`s average at 14.6 degrees Celsius, while the the minimum temperature was five notches below the season`s average at 5.6 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police