Chilly Sunday morning in Delhi
New Delhi: Delhiites woke up to a chilly Sunday morning with the minimum temperature settling a notch above average at 15.6 degrees Celsius. The Met office has forecast a foggy day till forenoon.
"A fog cover will envelop the capital Sunday till forenoon, but as the day progresses the skies would become clear," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
According to Met office, the fog reduced visibility to 600 metres in the morning.
"The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 27.8 degrees Celsius," the IMD official added.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 78 percent.
Saturday`s maximum temperature was three notches below average at 27.8 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature was average at 15.3 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price