Chilly Sunday morning in Delhi
New Delhi: Delhiites woke up to a chilly Sunday morning with the minimum temperature settling a notch above average at 15.6 degrees Celsius. The Met office has forecast a foggy day till forenoon.
"A fog cover will envelop the capital Sunday till forenoon, but as the day progresses the skies would become clear," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
According to Met office, the fog reduced visibility to 600 metres in the morning.
"The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 27.8 degrees Celsius," the IMD official added.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 78 percent.
Saturday`s maximum temperature was three notches below average at 27.8 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature was average at 15.3 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre