Chilly Sunday morning in Delhi
New Delhi: Delhiites woke up to a chilly Sunday morning with the minimum temperature settling a notch above average at 15.6 degrees Celsius. The Met office has forecast a foggy day till forenoon.
"A fog cover will envelop the capital Sunday till forenoon, but as the day progresses the skies would become clear," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
According to Met office, the fog reduced visibility to 600 metres in the morning.
"The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 27.8 degrees Celsius," the IMD official added.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 78 percent.
Saturday`s maximum temperature was three notches below average at 27.8 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature was average at 15.3 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- SHOCKING! Islamic State-linked Saudi twin brothers attack own family, stab mother
- Sri Lanka's parliament votes in favour of right to information bill
- WATCH: What a dance! Sizzling performance by IIT-Delhi girls on Sunny Leone's Baby Doll - You'll go mad!
- SHAME! Labourer demands wages; employer beats him to death
- Non-BJP parties plan to boycott PM Narendra Modi's 'Smart Cities Mission' event - Know the reason