Chilly Sunday morning in Delhi
New Delhi: Delhiites woke up to a chilly Sunday morning with the minimum temperature settling a notch above average at 15.6 degrees Celsius. The Met office has forecast a foggy day till forenoon.
"A fog cover will envelop the capital Sunday till forenoon, but as the day progresses the skies would become clear," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
According to Met office, the fog reduced visibility to 600 metres in the morning.
"The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 27.8 degrees Celsius," the IMD official added.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 78 percent.
Saturday`s maximum temperature was three notches below average at 27.8 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature was average at 15.3 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing