Chilly, windy morning in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a chilly, windy Saturday morning in the capital with the minimum temperature settling three notches above average at 13.7 degrees Celsius. The Met office has forecast rain and hailstorm in the day.
"The skies will be cloudy through the day. Thundershowers accompanied by hail are expected in some areas," said an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official.
According to IMD, 15 mm of rainfall were recorded in the capital till 8.30 a.m.
The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 23 degrees Celsius, added the IMD official.
Humidity recorded at 8.30 a.m. was 93 percent.
Friday`s maximum temperature was 23.2 degree Celsius - a notch below average, while the minimum temperature was two notches above the average for this time of the season at 12.7 degree Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'