Chilly, windy morning in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a chilly, windy Saturday morning in the capital with the minimum temperature settling three notches above average at 13.7 degrees Celsius. The Met office has forecast rain and hailstorm in the day.
"The skies will be cloudy through the day. Thundershowers accompanied by hail are expected in some areas," said an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official.
According to IMD, 15 mm of rainfall were recorded in the capital till 8.30 a.m.
The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 23 degrees Celsius, added the IMD official.
Humidity recorded at 8.30 a.m. was 93 percent.
Friday`s maximum temperature was 23.2 degree Celsius - a notch below average, while the minimum temperature was two notches above the average for this time of the season at 12.7 degree Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply