Chilly, windy morning in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a chilly, windy Saturday morning in the capital with the minimum temperature settling three notches above average at 13.7 degrees Celsius. The Met office has forecast rain and hailstorm in the day.
"The skies will be cloudy through the day. Thundershowers accompanied by hail are expected in some areas," said an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official.
According to IMD, 15 mm of rainfall were recorded in the capital till 8.30 a.m.
The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 23 degrees Celsius, added the IMD official.
Humidity recorded at 8.30 a.m. was 93 percent.
Friday`s maximum temperature was 23.2 degree Celsius - a notch below average, while the minimum temperature was two notches above the average for this time of the season at 12.7 degree Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Watch: Unbelievable! Kapil Sharma thrown out of Aishwarya Rai’s vanity van
- 1st T20: India vs South Africa – Players to watch out for
- Know who replaced Katrina Kaif in film opposite Jackie Chan
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry