Chilly, windy morning in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a chilly, windy Saturday morning in the capital with the minimum temperature settling three notches above average at 13.7 degrees Celsius. The Met office has forecast rain and hailstorm in the day.
"The skies will be cloudy through the day. Thundershowers accompanied by hail are expected in some areas," said an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official.
According to IMD, 15 mm of rainfall were recorded in the capital till 8.30 a.m.
The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 23 degrees Celsius, added the IMD official.
Humidity recorded at 8.30 a.m. was 93 percent.
Friday`s maximum temperature was 23.2 degree Celsius - a notch below average, while the minimum temperature was two notches above the average for this time of the season at 12.7 degree Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars