Chilly, windy morning in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a chilly, windy Saturday morning in the capital with the minimum temperature settling three notches above average at 13.7 degrees Celsius. The Met office has forecast rain and hailstorm in the day.
"The skies will be cloudy through the day. Thundershowers accompanied by hail are expected in some areas," said an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official.
According to IMD, 15 mm of rainfall were recorded in the capital till 8.30 a.m.
The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 23 degrees Celsius, added the IMD official.
Humidity recorded at 8.30 a.m. was 93 percent.
Friday`s maximum temperature was 23.2 degree Celsius - a notch below average, while the minimum temperature was two notches above the average for this time of the season at 12.7 degree Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder