CISF constable killed by former Delhi policeman
New Delhi: A 42-year-old Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) constable was beaten to death by a former Delhi Police constable and his friend when he stopped them from entering the premises of a CISF residential colony, police said Monday.
The incident took place around 10:45 p.m. Sunday in Bawana area of Delhi.
The victim, Jaiveer Singh, was rushed to a nearby hospital where doctors declared him dead due to severe head injury.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note