CISF constable killed by former Delhi policeman
New Delhi: A 42-year-old Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) constable was beaten to death by a former Delhi Police constable and his friend when he stopped them from entering the premises of a CISF residential colony, police said Monday.
The incident took place around 10:45 p.m. Sunday in Bawana area of Delhi.
The victim, Jaiveer Singh, was rushed to a nearby hospital where doctors declared him dead due to severe head injury.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- Ryan child death: Sexual assault allegations should be probed, says Manish Sisodia
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India