CISF constable killed by former Delhi policeman
New Delhi: A 42-year-old Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) constable was beaten to death by a former Delhi Police constable and his friend when he stopped them from entering the premises of a CISF residential colony, police said Monday.
The incident took place around 10:45 p.m. Sunday in Bawana area of Delhi.
The victim, Jaiveer Singh, was rushed to a nearby hospital where doctors declared him dead due to severe head injury.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown