CISF nabs one with loaded pistol in Metro station in Delhi
New Delhi: One person was arrested for allegedly carrying a loaded country made pistol at the Rohini West Metro station here, a day before security was heightened in the national capital for Republic Day celebrations.
The CISF detected and apprehended one Kapil Yadav, a resident of Rohini in Delhi, at around 1400 hours when his hand baggage was screened, a senior official said.
The pistol had one round loaded in it. Yadav was handed over to the Delhi Metro police, the official added.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- West Bengal Assembly Elections: Polling begins in crucial fifth phase, 680 central forces companies deployed
- Severe heat wave condition in West Bengal
- Kerela HSE (Class 12) Result 2016 is likely to be declared by second week of May
- No instances of incursions by Chinese troops into Indian territory: Manohar Parrikar
- Haryana government strips former CM Bhupinder Singh Hooda off cabinet rank