CISF nabs one with loaded pistol in Metro station in Delhi
New Delhi: One person was arrested for allegedly carrying a loaded country made pistol at the Rohini West Metro station here, a day before security was heightened in the national capital for Republic Day celebrations.
The CISF detected and apprehended one Kapil Yadav, a resident of Rohini in Delhi, at around 1400 hours when his hand baggage was screened, a senior official said.
The pistol had one round loaded in it. Yadav was handed over to the Delhi Metro police, the official added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'