CISF trooper kills self at Metro station
New Delhi: A Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) trooper Tuesday shot himself dead at the Jahangirpuri Delhi Metro station, leading to its closure for half hour, an officer said.
The dead man was identified as A.K. Tiwari, who hailed from Gazipur in Uttar Pradesh and was in his 40s. He shot himself with his revolver in the morning, said the officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi