CISF trooper kills self at Metro station
New Delhi: A Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) trooper Tuesday shot himself dead at the Jahangirpuri Delhi Metro station, leading to its closure for half hour, an officer said.
The dead man was identified as A.K. Tiwari, who hailed from Gazipur in Uttar Pradesh and was in his 40s. He shot himself with his revolver in the morning, said the officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's how Harbhajan Singh's cricket buddies wished him on becoming a father
- India should double coverage of HBV vaccine at birth: WHO
- Swathi murder case: Chennai Police gets one-day custody of Ramkumar to recreate crime scene
- Ajay Devgn unveils the poster of ‘Sons of Sardaar’
- Oommen Chandy takes bus passengers by surprise as he turns out to be one