CISF trooper kills self at Metro station
New Delhi: A Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) trooper Tuesday shot himself dead at the Jahangirpuri Delhi Metro station, leading to its closure for half hour, an officer said.
The dead man was identified as A.K. Tiwari, who hailed from Gazipur in Uttar Pradesh and was in his 40s. He shot himself with his revolver in the morning, said the officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Amartya Sen says Modi govt ousted him from Nalanda University
- No confirmation on meeting with Manohar Parrikar on OROP: Ex-servicemen
- Vyapam scam: Only courts can order CBI probe, says Rajnath Singh