CISF trooper kills self at Metro station
New Delhi: A Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) trooper Tuesday shot himself dead at the Jahangirpuri Delhi Metro station, leading to its closure for half hour, an officer said.
The dead man was identified as A.K. Tiwari, who hailed from Gazipur in Uttar Pradesh and was in his 40s. He shot himself with his revolver in the morning, said the officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- Zee Media Exclusive: Wife says Yakub Memon unwell, appeals to govt for clemency