CISF trooper kills self at Metro station
New Delhi: A Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) trooper Tuesday shot himself dead at the Jahangirpuri Delhi Metro station, leading to its closure for half hour, an officer said.
The dead man was identified as A.K. Tiwari, who hailed from Gazipur in Uttar Pradesh and was in his 40s. He shot himself with his revolver in the morning, said the officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- Ryan child death: Sexual assault allegations should be probed, says Manish Sisodia
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India
- Rags to riches: Bihar welder's son bags Rs 1 crore job offer with Microsoft