Civic body employee found dead
New Delhi: A 42-year-old employee of one of the Municipal Corporations of Delhi (MCD) was found dead inside a park in Central Delhi`s Kamla Market area here on Saturday, police said.
The deceased has been identified as one Chandar Bhan, a fourth class employee of MCD.
According to the police, the incident was reported when morning walkers informed neighbours and people around the area about a body in the park.
Chandar Bhan`s family rushed to the spot and identified him. There were no major injury marks on the body although his eyes were swollen.
"A case of murder has been registered and we are investigating the matter" said a police official of Kamla Market police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part II
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part III
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part IV
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- 120 Taliban, ISIS militants killed in wide-scale operations by Afghan army, cops
- China, Pakistan launch first joint border patrols near Xinjiang
- Mamta Kulkarni breaks silence to rebuff drug racket reports, says glamour does not tantalize her anymore
- India stands with Bangladesh in its fight against terrorism: PM Narendra Modi to Sheikh Hasina
- It's Marlon Samuels vs Virat Kohli: How two batting mainstays will decide the course of West Indies-India series