Civic body employee found dead
New Delhi: A 42-year-old employee of one of the Municipal Corporations of Delhi (MCD) was found dead inside a park in Central Delhi`s Kamla Market area here on Saturday, police said.
The deceased has been identified as one Chandar Bhan, a fourth class employee of MCD.
According to the police, the incident was reported when morning walkers informed neighbours and people around the area about a body in the park.
Chandar Bhan`s family rushed to the spot and identified him. There were no major injury marks on the body although his eyes were swollen.
"A case of murder has been registered and we are investigating the matter" said a police official of Kamla Market police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...