Civic body employee found dead
New Delhi: A 42-year-old employee of one of the Municipal Corporations of Delhi (MCD) was found dead inside a park in Central Delhi`s Kamla Market area here on Saturday, police said.
The deceased has been identified as one Chandar Bhan, a fourth class employee of MCD.
According to the police, the incident was reported when morning walkers informed neighbours and people around the area about a body in the park.
Chandar Bhan`s family rushed to the spot and identified him. There were no major injury marks on the body although his eyes were swollen.
"A case of murder has been registered and we are investigating the matter" said a police official of Kamla Market police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok