Class 3 student crushed by container in Delhi
New Delhi: An 11-year-old class three student was crushed to death by a container here, police said on Thursday.
The incident took place in east Delhi`s Harsh Vihar yesterday and the deceased has been identified as Raje.
He was rushed to a Guru Teg Bahadur hospital where doctors declared him brought dead.
The driver fled from the spot leaving the vehicle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Japan PM pledges to invest $ 30 billion in Africa by 2018
- Kedar Jadhav, Shreyas Iyer power India A to easy six-wicket win
- Talks on Kashmir issue needed, want peace restored in Valley: Pak High Commissioner Abdul Basit
- Gold rebounds on jewellers' buying, silver jumps Rs 280/kg
- US Open 2016: Saketh Myneni advances to main draw