Class 3 student crushed by container in Delhi
New Delhi: An 11-year-old class three student was crushed to death by a container here, police said on Thursday.
The incident took place in east Delhi`s Harsh Vihar yesterday and the deceased has been identified as Raje.
He was rushed to a Guru Teg Bahadur hospital where doctors declared him brought dead.
The driver fled from the spot leaving the vehicle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you