Class XI student found dead in Delhi govt school
Zee Media Bureau
Delhi: A class XI student was found dead and in a pool of blood in the premises of his government school in Nangloi area on Saturday. The principal of the school has reportedly been suspended.
The body of the 17-year-old student was found by his father when he went to the school in the evening, as per a news report.
The parents of the student suspect murder. His father claimed that the student had recently had a quarrel with his classmates and that could have led to his death, the report stated.
While the police are not ruling out suicide as the cause behind the death, the post-mortem report is being awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy