Clear day ahead for Delhi
New Delhi: A clear day lies ahead for Delhi after a cloudy weekend, with maximum temperature expected to reach 24 degrees Celsius during the day, India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
Minimum temperature early Monday was a notch below average at 10.8 degrees Celsius.
Shallow mist enveloped the city early Monday, with visibility at Safdurjung station of IMD being 1,600 meters at 8.30 a.m. The visibility at Palam near Delhi airport was lower, at 700 meters.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. remained 95 percent.
Maximum temperature Sunday was two notches below average at 23.3 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!