Clear day ahead for Delhi
New Delhi: A clear day lies ahead for Delhi after a cloudy weekend, with maximum temperature expected to reach 24 degrees Celsius during the day, India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
Minimum temperature early Monday was a notch below average at 10.8 degrees Celsius.
Shallow mist enveloped the city early Monday, with visibility at Safdurjung station of IMD being 1,600 meters at 8.30 a.m. The visibility at Palam near Delhi airport was lower, at 700 meters.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. remained 95 percent.
Maximum temperature Sunday was two notches below average at 23.3 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next