Clear day ahead for Delhi
New Delhi: A clear day lies ahead for Delhi after a cloudy weekend, with maximum temperature expected to reach 24 degrees Celsius during the day, India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
Minimum temperature early Monday was a notch below average at 10.8 degrees Celsius.
Shallow mist enveloped the city early Monday, with visibility at Safdurjung station of IMD being 1,600 meters at 8.30 a.m. The visibility at Palam near Delhi airport was lower, at 700 meters.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. remained 95 percent.
Maximum temperature Sunday was two notches below average at 23.3 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31