Clear day for Delhi
New Delhi: It was a chilly Saturday morning with the minimum temperature settling on average at 10.1 degrees Celsius. The weather department forecasts a clear day ahead.
While there was shallow fog in the morning, the day will be clear. The maximum temperature likely to be around 23 degrees Celsius, said an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official.
Humidity recorded at 8.30 am was 83 percent.
Friday`s maximum temperature dropped four notches below average at 21.6 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature was 10.9 degrees Celsius - a notch below average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof