Clear day for Delhi
New Delhi: It was a chilly Saturday morning with the minimum temperature settling on average at 10.1 degrees Celsius. The weather department forecasts a clear day ahead.
While there was shallow fog in the morning, the day will be clear. The maximum temperature likely to be around 23 degrees Celsius, said an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official.
Humidity recorded at 8.30 am was 83 percent.
Friday`s maximum temperature dropped four notches below average at 21.6 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature was 10.9 degrees Celsius - a notch below average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey