Clear day for Delhi
New Delhi: It was a clear, sunny morning in the capital on Saturday with the minimum temperature at 7.7 degrees Celsius - average for this time of the season. The Met office has forecast a clear day ahead.
"A light mist enveloped the city early morning. But the day will remain clear," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The maximum temperature is expected to reach 22 degrees Celsius, the IMD official added.
The humidity at 8.30 am was 92 percent, while visibility recorded was 800 meters.
Friday`s maximum temperature was two notches above average at 22.7 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature settled at an average at 7.7 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you