Clear day for Delhi
New Delhi: It was a clear, sunny morning in the capital on Saturday with the minimum temperature at 7.7 degrees Celsius - average for this time of the season. The Met office has forecast a clear day ahead.
"A light mist enveloped the city early morning. But the day will remain clear," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The maximum temperature is expected to reach 22 degrees Celsius, the IMD official added.
The humidity at 8.30 am was 92 percent, while visibility recorded was 800 meters.
Friday`s maximum temperature was two notches above average at 22.7 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature settled at an average at 7.7 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach