Clear day for Delhi
New Delhi: It was a clear, sunny morning in the capital on Saturday with the minimum temperature at 7.7 degrees Celsius - average for this time of the season. The Met office has forecast a clear day ahead.
"A light mist enveloped the city early morning. But the day will remain clear," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The maximum temperature is expected to reach 22 degrees Celsius, the IMD official added.
The humidity at 8.30 am was 92 percent, while visibility recorded was 800 meters.
Friday`s maximum temperature was two notches above average at 22.7 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature settled at an average at 7.7 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hafiz Saeed warns of jihad to free Pak rivers from India
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- India set to get MTCR membership, NSG option remains open: MEA
- LIVE CRICKET SCORE: ODI Tri-series final — West Indies vs Australia
- Haryana to be open-defecation free by December 2017: Khattar
- Earth's ancient magnetic field had more than two poles!
- VIDEOS: MS Dhoni's wife Sakshi shares her adorable moments with daughter Ziva