Clear day for Delhi
New Delhi: It was a clear, sunny morning in the capital on Saturday with the minimum temperature at 7.7 degrees Celsius - average for this time of the season. The Met office has forecast a clear day ahead.
"A light mist enveloped the city early morning. But the day will remain clear," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The maximum temperature is expected to reach 22 degrees Celsius, the IMD official added.
The humidity at 8.30 am was 92 percent, while visibility recorded was 800 meters.
Friday`s maximum temperature was two notches above average at 22.7 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature settled at an average at 7.7 degrees Celsius.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!