Clear day for Delhi
New Delhi: It was a clear, sunny morning in the capital on Saturday with the minimum temperature at 7.7 degrees Celsius - average for this time of the season. The Met office has forecast a clear day ahead.
"A light mist enveloped the city early morning. But the day will remain clear," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The maximum temperature is expected to reach 22 degrees Celsius, the IMD official added.
The humidity at 8.30 am was 92 percent, while visibility recorded was 800 meters.
Friday`s maximum temperature was two notches above average at 22.7 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature settled at an average at 7.7 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- What a strong statement! Sushma Swaraj blasts Nawaz Sharif for delusional, dangerous Kashmir dream: READ top quotes
- Setback for Arvind Kejriwal as Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA Amanatullah Khan for threatening woman
- Fawad Khan to romance Deepika Padukone in Ranveer Singh starrer 'Padmavati'?
- Solar Impulse 2 begins its final flight of world tour, heads to Abu dhabi
- 21 patients die on single day in Hyderabad govt hospital, staff blame power outage