Clear day for Delhi
New Delhi: It was a cold morning in the capital Sunday with the minimum temperature settling a notch below average for this time of the year at 6.3 degrees Celsius. The weather office has forecast a clear day in store.
A clear day lies ahead with the maximum temperature likely to be around 18 degrees Celsius, said an official of the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD).
After rainfall Friday, the capital saw a dry Saturday, and similar weather is expected Sunday.
"The sky will remain clear and sunny," the IMD official added.
Saturday`s maximum temperature settled one notch below average at 18.9 degrees, while the minimum temperature was 7.3 degrees Celsius, average for this time of year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- Invoking Ambedkar's legacy, PM Modi says no rethink on quotas as Sena boycotts his events in Mumbai