Clear day for Delhi
New Delhi: It was a cold morning in the capital Sunday with the minimum temperature settling a notch below average for this time of the year at 6.3 degrees Celsius. The weather office has forecast a clear day in store.
A clear day lies ahead with the maximum temperature likely to be around 18 degrees Celsius, said an official of the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD).
After rainfall Friday, the capital saw a dry Saturday, and similar weather is expected Sunday.
"The sky will remain clear and sunny," the IMD official added.
Saturday`s maximum temperature settled one notch below average at 18.9 degrees, while the minimum temperature was 7.3 degrees Celsius, average for this time of year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?