Clear day in Delhi, no rain expected
New Delhi: A day after heavy rainfall, the capital woke up to a bright, sunny Saturday morning with the minimum temperature settling at an average for the season at 7.3 degrees Celsius. The Met office has forecast a clear day in store.
"A light blanket of mist enveloped the city early morning. The day will be clear. No rain expected today (Saturday)," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The maximum temperature is expected to reach 16 degrees Celsius, the IMD official added.
The city recorded a total of 12.5 mm of rain in 24 hours.
Humidity recorded at 8.30 am was 97 percent, while the visibility was 600 meters.
Friday`s maximum temperature was four notches below average at 16.4 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature settled at 11.3 degrees Celsius - four notches above average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH