Clear day in Delhi, no rain expected
New Delhi: A day after heavy rainfall, the capital woke up to a bright, sunny Saturday morning with the minimum temperature settling at an average for the season at 7.3 degrees Celsius. The Met office has forecast a clear day in store.
"A light blanket of mist enveloped the city early morning. The day will be clear. No rain expected today (Saturday)," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The maximum temperature is expected to reach 16 degrees Celsius, the IMD official added.
The city recorded a total of 12.5 mm of rain in 24 hours.
Humidity recorded at 8.30 am was 97 percent, while the visibility was 600 meters.
Friday`s maximum temperature was four notches below average at 16.4 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature settled at 11.3 degrees Celsius - four notches above average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites