Clear day in Delhi, no rain expected
New Delhi: A day after heavy rainfall, the capital woke up to a bright, sunny Saturday morning with the minimum temperature settling at an average for the season at 7.3 degrees Celsius. The Met office has forecast a clear day in store.
"A light blanket of mist enveloped the city early morning. The day will be clear. No rain expected today (Saturday)," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The maximum temperature is expected to reach 16 degrees Celsius, the IMD official added.
The city recorded a total of 12.5 mm of rain in 24 hours.
Humidity recorded at 8.30 am was 97 percent, while the visibility was 600 meters.
Friday`s maximum temperature was four notches below average at 16.4 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature settled at 11.3 degrees Celsius - four notches above average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- High-tech scans can spare cancer patients from intensive chemotherapy: Study
- Britain pressured for quick EU split as Brexit impact begins
- Debris in Tanzania to be examined for link to missing MH370: Report
- Religious tensions bristle in Myanmar village after mosque destroyed
- After IITs, HRD Ministry hikes fees in NITs, IISERs