Clear day in Delhi, no rain expected
New Delhi: A day after heavy rainfall, the capital woke up to a bright, sunny Saturday morning with the minimum temperature settling at an average for the season at 7.3 degrees Celsius. The Met office has forecast a clear day in store.
"A light blanket of mist enveloped the city early morning. The day will be clear. No rain expected today (Saturday)," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The maximum temperature is expected to reach 16 degrees Celsius, the IMD official added.
The city recorded a total of 12.5 mm of rain in 24 hours.
Humidity recorded at 8.30 am was 97 percent, while the visibility was 600 meters.
Friday`s maximum temperature was four notches below average at 16.4 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature settled at 11.3 degrees Celsius - four notches above average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley