Clear day in Delhi, no rain expected
New Delhi: A day after heavy rainfall, the capital woke up to a bright, sunny Saturday morning with the minimum temperature settling at an average for the season at 7.3 degrees Celsius. The Met office has forecast a clear day in store.
"A light blanket of mist enveloped the city early morning. The day will be clear. No rain expected today (Saturday)," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The maximum temperature is expected to reach 16 degrees Celsius, the IMD official added.
The city recorded a total of 12.5 mm of rain in 24 hours.
Humidity recorded at 8.30 am was 97 percent, while the visibility was 600 meters.
Friday`s maximum temperature was four notches below average at 16.4 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature settled at 11.3 degrees Celsius - four notches above average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Panel discussion over why opposition stopped PM Modi from speaking?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug