Clear morning in Delhi, rain likely
New Delhi: It was a clear and sunny morning in the capital Tuesday with the minimum temperature settling a notch below average at 17.8 degrees Celsius. However, the Met Office has forecast partly cloudy day ahead.
"The sky will become partly cloudy post afternoon. There is possibility of light rain in some areas," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The maximum temperature during the day is likely to touch 34 degrees Celsius, the IMD official added.
The maximum temperature Monday was 33.8 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the year, while the minimum was a notch below average at 17.9 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok