Clear morning in Delhi, rain likely
New Delhi: It was a clear and sunny morning in the capital Tuesday with the minimum temperature settling a notch below average at 17.8 degrees Celsius. However, the Met Office has forecast partly cloudy day ahead.
"The sky will become partly cloudy post afternoon. There is possibility of light rain in some areas," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The maximum temperature during the day is likely to touch 34 degrees Celsius, the IMD official added.
The maximum temperature Monday was 33.8 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the year, while the minimum was a notch below average at 17.9 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'
- Big clash of 2016: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' head on with Prabhas and SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' at the Box Office?