Clear morning in Delhi, rain likely
New Delhi: It was a clear and sunny morning in the capital Tuesday with the minimum temperature settling a notch below average at 17.8 degrees Celsius. However, the Met Office has forecast partly cloudy day ahead.
"The sky will become partly cloudy post afternoon. There is possibility of light rain in some areas," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The maximum temperature during the day is likely to touch 34 degrees Celsius, the IMD official added.
The maximum temperature Monday was 33.8 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the year, while the minimum was a notch below average at 17.9 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing