Clear morning in Delhi, rain likely
New Delhi: It was a clear and sunny morning in the capital Tuesday with the minimum temperature settling a notch below average at 17.8 degrees Celsius. However, the Met Office has forecast partly cloudy day ahead.
"The sky will become partly cloudy post afternoon. There is possibility of light rain in some areas," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The maximum temperature during the day is likely to touch 34 degrees Celsius, the IMD official added.
The maximum temperature Monday was 33.8 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the year, while the minimum was a notch below average at 17.9 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- India Red vs India Green: Bowlers dominate first day of Duleep Trophy tie
- Hillary Clinton holds lead over Donald Trump, but trails him among white voters: poll
- Sensitive data on India's Scorpene submarines leaked
- Second US service member killed in Afghanistan in 2016
- 8 out of 10 French do not want Nicolas Sarkozy back