Cloudy day ahead in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a hot Saturday morning in Delhi with a minimum temperature of 18.9 degrees Celsius - two notches below the season`s average. The Met Office has forecast a cloudy day.
"The sky will become partly cloudy towards the noon. There is a possibility of thunderstorm in some areas," said an India Meteorological Department official.
The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 36 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 66 percent.
Friday`s maximum temperature was recorded two notches below the season`s average at 33.5 degrees Celsius, while the minimum settled two notches below the season`s average at 17.9 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’