Cloudy day ahead in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a hot Saturday morning in Delhi with a minimum temperature of 18.9 degrees Celsius - two notches below the season`s average. The Met Office has forecast a cloudy day.
"The sky will become partly cloudy towards the noon. There is a possibility of thunderstorm in some areas," said an India Meteorological Department official.
The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 36 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 66 percent.
Friday`s maximum temperature was recorded two notches below the season`s average at 33.5 degrees Celsius, while the minimum settled two notches below the season`s average at 17.9 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India planning to buy Russian S-400 Triumf air defence missile systems: Report
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- India vs South Africa, 1st ODI: Rohit's century in vain as Proteas snatch 5-run win