Cloudy day ahead in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a hot Saturday morning in Delhi with a minimum temperature of 18.9 degrees Celsius - two notches below the season`s average. The Met Office has forecast a cloudy day.
"The sky will become partly cloudy towards the noon. There is a possibility of thunderstorm in some areas," said an India Meteorological Department official.
The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 36 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 66 percent.
Friday`s maximum temperature was recorded two notches below the season`s average at 33.5 degrees Celsius, while the minimum settled two notches below the season`s average at 17.9 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter