Cloudy day ahead in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a warm Saturday morning in Delhi with the minimum temperature settling one notch below the season`s average at 26.4 degree Celsius. The Met Office has forecast a cloudy day ahead.
"The sky will remain partly cloudy and thunderstorms may occur in some parts of the city," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 41 degree Celsius.
Humidity recorded at 8.30 am was 40 percent.
Friday`s maximum temperature was recorded three notches above the season`s average at 41.7 degrees Celsius and the minimum temperature settled one notch above the season`s average at 26.2 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bizarre selfie craze: 15-year-old boy shoots self in Pathankot, lands in hospital
- Quota stir in Gujarat phase-II: Hardik Patel's PAAS to begin 'lollipop Mahotsav' protest from today
- Real Estate Act, designed to protect consumer interest, comes into force from today
- What an idea! Here's why NCP workers in Maharashtra danced in 'Nagin' style - Watch video
- John Kerry to travel to Geneva on Sunday in show of support for Syria ceasefire: US