Cloudy day ahead in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a warm Saturday morning in Delhi with the minimum temperature settling one notch below the season`s average at 26.4 degree Celsius. The Met Office has forecast a cloudy day ahead.
"The sky will remain partly cloudy and thunderstorms may occur in some parts of the city," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 41 degree Celsius.
Humidity recorded at 8.30 am was 40 percent.
Friday`s maximum temperature was recorded three notches above the season`s average at 41.7 degrees Celsius and the minimum temperature settled one notch above the season`s average at 26.2 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre