Cloudy day ahead in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a warm Saturday morning in Delhi with the minimum temperature settling one notch below the season`s average at 26.4 degree Celsius. The Met Office has forecast a cloudy day ahead.
"The sky will remain partly cloudy and thunderstorms may occur in some parts of the city," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 41 degree Celsius.
Humidity recorded at 8.30 am was 40 percent.
Friday`s maximum temperature was recorded three notches above the season`s average at 41.7 degrees Celsius and the minimum temperature settled one notch above the season`s average at 26.2 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India