Cloudy day ahead in Delhi
New Delhi: Delhiites woke up to a warm Tuesday morning with the minimum temperature recorded at 32 degrees Celsius, four notches above the season`s average. The Met Office has forecast a cloudy day ahead.
"The sky will turn cloudy noon onwards. Thunderstorms might occur in some parts of the city," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 41 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 41 percent.
Monday`s maximum temperature recorded at 41.2 degrees Celsius, two notches above the season`s average while the minimum temperature settled at 30.6 degrees Celsius, three notches above the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?