Cloudy day ahead in Delhi
New Delhi: Delhiites woke up to a sunny Sunday morning with the minimum temperature settled at 30.3 degrees Celsius, three notches above the season`s average. The Met Office has forecast a cloudy day ahead.
"The sky will be cloudy and some parts of the city may receive brief spells of rain," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 40 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 66 percent.
Saturday`s maximum temperature recorded at 41.7 degrees Celsius, four notches above the season`s average while the minimum temperature settled at 32.7 degrees Celsius, five notches above the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Damn funny! This is how every rich girl in the world is like—Watch video
- West Indies vs India: We need to work hard to make series even, says Phil Simmons
- Lindsay told me she's pregnant: Father
- Barack Obama slams Donald Trump for 'selling fear'; endorses Hillary Clinton for US presidency
- India vs West Indies, 2nd Test: Virat Kohli and co get into Jamaican groove with heavy work-out