Cloudy day ahead in Delhi
New Delhi: Delhiites woke up to a sunny Sunday morning with the minimum temperature settled at 30.3 degrees Celsius, three notches above the season`s average. The Met Office has forecast a cloudy day ahead.
"The sky will be cloudy and some parts of the city may receive brief spells of rain," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 40 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 66 percent.
Saturday`s maximum temperature recorded at 41.7 degrees Celsius, four notches above the season`s average while the minimum temperature settled at 32.7 degrees Celsius, five notches above the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand