Cloudy day ahead in Delhi
New Delhi: Delhiites woke up to a sunny Sunday morning with the minimum temperature settled at 30.3 degrees Celsius, three notches above the season`s average. The Met Office has forecast a cloudy day ahead.
"The sky will be cloudy and some parts of the city may receive brief spells of rain," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 40 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 66 percent.
Saturday`s maximum temperature recorded at 41.7 degrees Celsius, four notches above the season`s average while the minimum temperature settled at 32.7 degrees Celsius, five notches above the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you