Cloudy day ahead in Delhi
New Delhi: Delhiites woke up to a sunny Sunday morning with the minimum temperature settled at 30.3 degrees Celsius, three notches above the season`s average. The Met Office has forecast a cloudy day ahead.
"The sky will be cloudy and some parts of the city may receive brief spells of rain," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 40 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 66 percent.
Saturday`s maximum temperature recorded at 41.7 degrees Celsius, four notches above the season`s average while the minimum temperature settled at 32.7 degrees Celsius, five notches above the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 4 pm
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam