Cloudy day ahead in Delhi
New Delhi: Delhiites woke up to a pleasant Tuesday morning with the minimum temperature recorded at 26.5 degrees Celsius, a notch below the season`s average. The Met Office has forecast a cloudy day ahead.
"The sky will remain cloudy throughout the day and some parts of the city may receive light rain," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 38 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 40 percent.
Monday`s maximum temperature was recorded at 38.8 degrees Celsius, a notch above the season`s average while the minimum temperature settled at 28.9 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss