Cloudy day ahead in Delhi
New Delhi: Delhiites woke up to a pleasant Tuesday morning with the minimum temperature recorded at 26.5 degrees Celsius, a notch below the season`s average. The Met Office has forecast a cloudy day ahead.
"The sky will remain cloudy throughout the day and some parts of the city may receive light rain," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 38 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 40 percent.
Monday`s maximum temperature was recorded at 38.8 degrees Celsius, a notch above the season`s average while the minimum temperature settled at 28.9 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery