Cloudy day ahead in Delhi
New Delhi: Delhiites woke up to a pleasant Tuesday morning with the minimum temperature recorded at 26.5 degrees Celsius, a notch below the season`s average. The Met Office has forecast a cloudy day ahead.
"The sky will remain cloudy throughout the day and some parts of the city may receive light rain," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 38 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 40 percent.
Monday`s maximum temperature was recorded at 38.8 degrees Celsius, a notch above the season`s average while the minimum temperature settled at 28.9 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened