Cloudy day ahead in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a humid Monday morning in Delhi with the minimum temperature recorded a notch below the season`s average at 26.8 degrees Celsius. The Met Office has forecast a cloudy day ahead.
"The sky will become partly cloudy with thunderstorms in some parts of the city," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 38 degrees Celsius.
The city has recorded 0.9 mm of rainfall since Sunday evening.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 68 percent.
Sunday`s maximum temperature was recorded at 37 degrees Celsius, one notch above the season`s average while the minimum temperature settled at 28.6 degrees Celsius, a notch above the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured