Cloudy day ahead in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a humid Monday morning in Delhi with the minimum temperature recorded a notch below the season`s average at 26.8 degrees Celsius. The Met Office has forecast a cloudy day ahead.
"The sky will become partly cloudy with thunderstorms in some parts of the city," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 38 degrees Celsius.
The city has recorded 0.9 mm of rainfall since Sunday evening.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 68 percent.
Sunday`s maximum temperature was recorded at 37 degrees Celsius, one notch above the season`s average while the minimum temperature settled at 28.6 degrees Celsius, a notch above the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog