Cloudy day ahead in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a humid Monday morning in Delhi with the minimum temperature recorded a notch below the season`s average at 26.8 degrees Celsius. The Met Office has forecast a cloudy day ahead.
"The sky will become partly cloudy with thunderstorms in some parts of the city," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 38 degrees Celsius.
The city has recorded 0.9 mm of rainfall since Sunday evening.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 68 percent.
Sunday`s maximum temperature was recorded at 37 degrees Celsius, one notch above the season`s average while the minimum temperature settled at 28.6 degrees Celsius, a notch above the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress