Cloudy day ahead in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a humid Monday morning in Delhi with the minimum temperature recorded a notch below the season`s average at 26.8 degrees Celsius. The Met Office has forecast a cloudy day ahead.
"The sky will become partly cloudy with thunderstorms in some parts of the city," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 38 degrees Celsius.
The city has recorded 0.9 mm of rainfall since Sunday evening.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 68 percent.
Sunday`s maximum temperature was recorded at 37 degrees Celsius, one notch above the season`s average while the minimum temperature settled at 28.6 degrees Celsius, a notch above the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- It's time for Muslims to rise and protest against some Hindutva forces: Azam Khan
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi