Cloudy day in Delhi, high humidity plays spoiler
New Delhi: Cloud cover kept temperature in the national capital under tolerable levels on Wednesday, but high humidity continued to make life tough for Delhiites.
The maximum temperature was registered at 35.2 deg C, one degree below normal for this part of the year, while minimum temperature too remained one notch below normal at 26.9 deg C.
Humidity was recorded as high as 89 per cent while the minimum level was 60 per cent.
The weather office has predicted generally cloudy sky tomorrow with possibility of rain and thundershowers in some areas. Maximum and minimum temperatures are expected to be at 36 and 26 deg C, respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?
- Met Dawood Ibrahim in London, he wanted to return to India: Ram Jethmalani