Cloudy day in Delhi, showers ahead
New Delhi: It was a cloudy day for the capital on Saturday morning with the minimum temperature settling a notch below average at 24.8 degrees Celsius. The weather department has forecast rains ahead.
"The sky will be cloudy. One or two spells of rain are likely during the day," said an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD).
The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 33 degree Celsius, added the official.
A total of 2.6 mm of rain was recorded in the last 24 hours till 8.30 am.
Humidity recorded at 8.30 am was a whopping 93 percent.
Friday`s maximum temperature settled a notch below the average for the season at 32.6 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature was one notch above the season`s average at 26 degrees Celsius.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Katra helicopter crash: 'Dead pilot' Sumita Vijayan says she is alive