Cloudy day in Delhi, showers ahead
New Delhi: It was a cloudy day for the capital on Saturday morning with the minimum temperature settling a notch below average at 24.8 degrees Celsius. The weather department has forecast rains ahead.
"The sky will be cloudy. One or two spells of rain are likely during the day," said an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD).
The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 33 degree Celsius, added the official.
A total of 2.6 mm of rain was recorded in the last 24 hours till 8.30 am.
Humidity recorded at 8.30 am was a whopping 93 percent.
Friday`s maximum temperature settled a notch below the average for the season at 32.6 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature was one notch above the season`s average at 26 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued