Cloudy day in Delhi, showers ahead
New Delhi: It was a cloudy day for the capital on Saturday morning with the minimum temperature settling a notch below average at 24.8 degrees Celsius. The weather department has forecast rains ahead.
"The sky will be cloudy. One or two spells of rain are likely during the day," said an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD).
The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 33 degree Celsius, added the official.
A total of 2.6 mm of rain was recorded in the last 24 hours till 8.30 am.
Humidity recorded at 8.30 am was a whopping 93 percent.
Friday`s maximum temperature settled a notch below the average for the season at 32.6 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature was one notch above the season`s average at 26 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31