Cloudy day in Delhi, showers ahead
New Delhi: It was a cloudy day for the capital on Saturday morning with the minimum temperature settling a notch below average at 24.8 degrees Celsius. The weather department has forecast rains ahead.
"The sky will be cloudy. One or two spells of rain are likely during the day," said an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD).
The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 33 degree Celsius, added the official.
A total of 2.6 mm of rain was recorded in the last 24 hours till 8.30 am.
Humidity recorded at 8.30 am was a whopping 93 percent.
Friday`s maximum temperature settled a notch below the average for the season at 32.6 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature was one notch above the season`s average at 26 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days