Cloudy day in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a chilly and rainy Saturday morning in the national capital with the minimum temperature recorded at 11.4 degrees Celsius, four notches above the season`s average. The Met Office has forecast a cloudy day ahead.
"There was shallow fog in the morning. The skies will remain cloudy with the maximum temperature likely to hover around 15 degrees Celsius," said an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official.
Fog affected train operations.
According to Northern Railway, 31 trains coming to Delhi were running late. Humidity at 8.30 am was 100 percent. The capital received 4.2 mm rainfall since Friday.
The national capital on Friday recorded the lowest maximum temperature of the season at 12.9 degrees Celsius, seven notches below average, with the entire day remaining cloudy and with rainfall in some parts. Minimum temperature was recorded a notch above average at 8 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!