Cloudy morning in Delhi, rain likely
New Delhi: It was a breezy and cloudy morning in the national capital on Thursday with the Met office forecasting light rains later in the day.
The minimum temperature was recorded a notch below average at 25.4 degrees Celsius in the morning.
"The sky would remain generally cloudy. One or two spells of rain are likely later in the day," said an India Meteorological Department official.
The maximum and minimum temperature are likely to stay between 32 and 25 degrees Celsius, said the official.
Rainfall recorded in the city since Wednesday was 25.4 mm. Humidity settled at 97 percent.
The maximum temperature Wednesday was 32.6 degrees Celsius, a notch below the average.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?