Cloudy morning in Delhi, rain likely
New Delhi: It was a breezy and cloudy morning in the national capital on Thursday with the Met office forecasting light rains later in the day.
The minimum temperature was recorded a notch below average at 25.4 degrees Celsius in the morning.
"The sky would remain generally cloudy. One or two spells of rain are likely later in the day," said an India Meteorological Department official.
The maximum and minimum temperature are likely to stay between 32 and 25 degrees Celsius, said the official.
Rainfall recorded in the city since Wednesday was 25.4 mm. Humidity settled at 97 percent.
The maximum temperature Wednesday was 32.6 degrees Celsius, a notch below the average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'