Cloudy morning in Delhi, rain likely
New Delhi: It was a cloudy morning in the capital Thursday with the minimum temperature settling at 28.5 degrees Celsius, a notch above average for the season.
The Met Office has forecast rain or thundershowers in some areas.
"The city will witness an overcast sky. Rain or thundershowers are expected in some areas," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The maximum temperature during the day is expected to hover around 35 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 79 percent.
The maximum temperature Wednesday was three notches below average at 34.7 degrees Celsius, while the minimum settled at 27.2 degrees Celsius, a notch below the average for this time of the year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police