Cloudy morning in Delhi, rain likely
New Delhi: It was a cloudy morning in the capital Thursday with the minimum temperature settling at 28.5 degrees Celsius, a notch above average for the season.
The Met Office has forecast rain or thundershowers in some areas.
"The city will witness an overcast sky. Rain or thundershowers are expected in some areas," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The maximum temperature during the day is expected to hover around 35 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 79 percent.
The maximum temperature Wednesday was three notches below average at 34.7 degrees Celsius, while the minimum settled at 27.2 degrees Celsius, a notch below the average for this time of the year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'