Cloudy morning in Delhi, rain likely
New Delhi: It was a cloudy morning in the capital on Thursday with the minimum temperature settling at 26.8 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the year. Light rain and thundershowers may occur in some areas of the city, Met Office said.
"The sky will remain cloudy. Light rain and thundershowers may occur in some areas," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The maximum temperature Thursday is likely to be around 36 degrees Celsius. Humidity at 8.30 am was 89 percent.
A total of 1.6 mm of rain has been recorded at Safdarjung since Wednesday.
Wednesday`s minimum temperature settled four notches below average at 22.8 degrees Celsius, while the maximum touched 35.1 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the year.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today