Cloudy morning in Delhi, rain likely
New Delhi: It was a cloudy morning in the capital on Thursday with the minimum temperature settling at 26.8 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the year. Light rain and thundershowers may occur in some areas of the city, Met Office said.
"The sky will remain cloudy. Light rain and thundershowers may occur in some areas," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The maximum temperature Thursday is likely to be around 36 degrees Celsius. Humidity at 8.30 am was 89 percent.
A total of 1.6 mm of rain has been recorded at Safdarjung since Wednesday.
Wednesday`s minimum temperature settled four notches below average at 22.8 degrees Celsius, while the maximum touched 35.1 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested