Cloudy morning in Delhi, rains likely
New Delhi: It was a partly cloudy morning in the capital Saturday with the minimum settling at an average at 24.8 degree Celsius. The weather department has forecast rains ahead.
"The sky will remain cloudy, one or two spells of rain are expected during the day," an official from the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 32 degree Celsius, added the official.
A total of 10.8 mm of rain was recorded in the past 24 hours till 8.30 a.m.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 89 percent.
A total of 507.3 mm of rain has been recorded in Delhi since the outbreak of monsoon in June-end. The rain deficit so far is 16 percent with the monsoon expected to last in the city till Sep 20.
Fridays` maximum temperature was a notch below average at 32.6 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature was two notches above average at 27.3 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test