Cloudy morning in Delhi, rains likely
New Delhi: It was a cloudy morning in the capital on Tuesday with the minimum temperature settling at 29.2 degrees Celsius - a notch above the season`s average. The weather office has forecast rains later in the day.
"The skies will remain cloudy and some parts of the city are expected to get thundershowers," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 38 degrees Celsius, the IMD official added.
Humidity recorded at 8.30 am stood at 73 percent.
Monday`s both maximum and minimum temperatures settled two notches above the season`s average at 41.6 and 29.6 degrees Celsius, respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown