Cloudy morning in Delhi, rains likely
New Delhi: It was a cloudy morning in the capital on Tuesday with the minimum temperature settling at 29.2 degrees Celsius - a notch above the season`s average. The weather office has forecast rains later in the day.
"The skies will remain cloudy and some parts of the city are expected to get thundershowers," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 38 degrees Celsius, the IMD official added.
Humidity recorded at 8.30 am stood at 73 percent.
Monday`s both maximum and minimum temperatures settled two notches above the season`s average at 41.6 and 29.6 degrees Celsius, respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'
- Big clash of 2016: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' head on with Prabhas and SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' at the Box Office?