Cloudy morning in Delhi, rains likely
New Delhi: It was a cloudy morning in the capital on Tuesday with the minimum temperature settling at 29.2 degrees Celsius - a notch above the season`s average. The weather office has forecast rains later in the day.
"The skies will remain cloudy and some parts of the city are expected to get thundershowers," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 38 degrees Celsius, the IMD official added.
Humidity recorded at 8.30 am stood at 73 percent.
Monday`s both maximum and minimum temperatures settled two notches above the season`s average at 41.6 and 29.6 degrees Celsius, respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video