Cloudy morning in Delhi, rains likely
New Delhi: It was a cloudy morning in the capital on Tuesday with the minimum temperature settling at 29.2 degrees Celsius - a notch above the season`s average. The weather office has forecast rains later in the day.
"The skies will remain cloudy and some parts of the city are expected to get thundershowers," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 38 degrees Celsius, the IMD official added.
Humidity recorded at 8.30 am stood at 73 percent.
Monday`s both maximum and minimum temperatures settled two notches above the season`s average at 41.6 and 29.6 degrees Celsius, respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why