Cloudy Saturday in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a chilly Saturday morning in the national capital with the minimum temperature recorded at 12 degree Celsius, average for the season. The Met Office has forecast a cloudy day ahead.
"Partly cloudy sky with a spell of light rain and thunder shower in some parts of the city will be recorded," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 22 degree Celsius.
The humidity recorded at 8.30 am was 95 percent.
The city has received 9.7 mm rainfall since Friday, which was February`s wettest day in the capital.
The maximum temperature recorded Friday was four notches below average at 21.3 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad