Cloudy Saturday in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a chilly Saturday morning in the national capital with the minimum temperature recorded at 12 degree Celsius, average for the season. The Met Office has forecast a cloudy day ahead.
"Partly cloudy sky with a spell of light rain and thunder shower in some parts of the city will be recorded," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 22 degree Celsius.
The humidity recorded at 8.30 am was 95 percent.
The city has received 9.7 mm rainfall since Friday, which was February`s wettest day in the capital.
The maximum temperature recorded Friday was four notches below average at 21.3 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations