Cloudy Sunday in Delhi, hot Monday expected
New Delhi: The skies remained cloudy for a major part of the day Sunday and the maximum temperature settled three notches below average at 36.1 degrees Celsius. The Met office has forecast that the hot, sunny weather would return from Monday.
"The skies will become clear from tomorrow (Monday) and the temperatures will rise," said an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD).
Monday`s maximum and minimum temperatures are expected to hover around 39 and 25 degrees Celsius.
Delhi has witnessed cloudy skies and temperatures settling below the season`s average over the weekend.
Sunday`s minimum temperature was a notch above average at 26.7 degrees. The day`s maximum humidity was recorded at 55 percent.
The maximum temperature Saturday was 36 degrees Celsius, three notches above average, while the minimum temperature was 24.6 degrees Celsius, a notch below average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan