Cloudy Sunday in Delhi, hot Monday expected
New Delhi: The skies remained cloudy for a major part of the day Sunday and the maximum temperature settled three notches below average at 36.1 degrees Celsius. The Met office has forecast that the hot, sunny weather would return from Monday.
"The skies will become clear from tomorrow (Monday) and the temperatures will rise," said an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD).
Monday`s maximum and minimum temperatures are expected to hover around 39 and 25 degrees Celsius.
Delhi has witnessed cloudy skies and temperatures settling below the season`s average over the weekend.
Sunday`s minimum temperature was a notch above average at 26.7 degrees. The day`s maximum humidity was recorded at 55 percent.
The maximum temperature Saturday was 36 degrees Celsius, three notches above average, while the minimum temperature was 24.6 degrees Celsius, a notch below average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune