Cloudy Thursday in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a cloudy Thursday morning here with a minimum temperature of 27 degrees Celsius, the season`s average. The Met Office has forecast spells of rain in the day.
"The sky will remain cloudy with rainfall and thundershowers in some parts of the city," said an India Meteorological Department official.
The day`s maximum temperature is likely to hover around 34 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 78 percent.
Wednesday`s maximum temperature was recorded at 34.1 degrees Celsius, average for the season, while the minimum settled a notch above the season`s average at 28.2 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch