Cloudy Thursday in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a cloudy Thursday morning here with a minimum temperature of 27 degrees Celsius, the season`s average. The Met Office has forecast spells of rain in the day.
"The sky will remain cloudy with rainfall and thundershowers in some parts of the city," said an India Meteorological Department official.
The day`s maximum temperature is likely to hover around 34 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 78 percent.
Wednesday`s maximum temperature was recorded at 34.1 degrees Celsius, average for the season, while the minimum settled a notch above the season`s average at 28.2 degrees Celsius.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed