Cloudy Tuesday in Delhi, rain likely Wednesday
New Delhi: The national capital experienced a cloudy Tuesday with the maximum temperature recorded at 30 degree Celsius, nine notches below the season`s average. The Met office has forecast a cloudy Wednesday with light rain.
"The sky will remain cloudy throughout and some parts of the city will receive light rain and thunder showers," said an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official.
The maximum and minimum temperature for Wednesday is likely to be around 32 and 21 degree Celsius respectively.
The minimum temperature Tuesday settled down at 18 degree Celsius, seven notches below the season`s average.
Monday was cloudy with light rain in some parts of the city. The day`s maximum temperature was recorded at 35.3 degrees Celsius, four notches below the season`s average, while the minimum temperature settled at 25 degrees Celsius, average for the season.
Delhi recorded 9.7 mm of rainfall since Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed in Tamil Nadu Assembly; didn't use force on crowd, says Chennai Police Commissioner
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur