Cloudy Tuesday in Delhi, rain likely Wednesday
New Delhi: The national capital experienced a cloudy Tuesday with the maximum temperature recorded at 30 degree Celsius, nine notches below the season`s average. The Met office has forecast a cloudy Wednesday with light rain.
"The sky will remain cloudy throughout and some parts of the city will receive light rain and thunder showers," said an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official.
The maximum and minimum temperature for Wednesday is likely to be around 32 and 21 degree Celsius respectively.
The minimum temperature Tuesday settled down at 18 degree Celsius, seven notches below the season`s average.
Monday was cloudy with light rain in some parts of the city. The day`s maximum temperature was recorded at 35.3 degrees Celsius, four notches below the season`s average, while the minimum temperature settled at 25 degrees Celsius, average for the season.
Delhi recorded 9.7 mm of rainfall since Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- Mother Teresa's canonisation portends more conversions: VHP
- Feeling proud over Mother Teresa's canonisation: PM Modi
- Oil tanker operators again suspend supplies to Kashmir Valley
- OMG! Hilarious bomb scare prank – Must Watch
- South Africa vs New Zealand, 2nd Test: Steyn, Philander strike after du Plessis ton as Proteas take control on Day 2