Cloudy Tuesday in Delhi, rain likely Wednesday
New Delhi: The national capital experienced a cloudy Tuesday with the maximum temperature recorded at 30 degree Celsius, nine notches below the season`s average. The Met office has forecast a cloudy Wednesday with light rain.
"The sky will remain cloudy throughout and some parts of the city will receive light rain and thunder showers," said an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official.
The maximum and minimum temperature for Wednesday is likely to be around 32 and 21 degree Celsius respectively.
The minimum temperature Tuesday settled down at 18 degree Celsius, seven notches below the season`s average.
Monday was cloudy with light rain in some parts of the city. The day`s maximum temperature was recorded at 35.3 degrees Celsius, four notches below the season`s average, while the minimum temperature settled at 25 degrees Celsius, average for the season.
Delhi recorded 9.7 mm of rainfall since Monday.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Day/Night Test: Cricketers mock DRS, Nigel Llong decision on Nathan Lyon howler