Cloudy Tuesday in Delhi
New Delhi: The national capital woke up to a pleasant Tuesday morning. The Met Office has forecast a cloudy day.
According to a Northern Railway official, 12 trains coming to Delhi were running late due to fog in and around the national capital.
"The day will be partly cloudy. Moderate fog was witnessed early morning," said an India Meteorological Department official.
The visibility at 8.30 am was 400 metres.
Tuesday`s minimum temperature was recorded two notches below average at 10.3 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 95 percent.
The day`s maximum temperature is likely to hover around 23 degrees Celsius.
Monday`s maximum temperature settled at 22.8 degrees Celsius, two notches below the season`s average, while the minimum temperature settled a notch below the season`s average at 10 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY