Cloudy Wednesday in Delhi, rain likely
New Delhi: Delhiites woke up to a cloudy, sultry morning on Wednesday with the minimum temperature settling a notch above average at 27.9 degrees Celsius. The weather office has forecast rains later in the day.
"The skies will remain cloudy and some parts of the city are expected to get light rain or thundershowers," said an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD).
The maximum temperature is expected to hover at 35 degrees Celsius, the official added.
Humidity at 8.30 am on Wednesday stood at a whopping 87 percent.
According to IMD, the capital recorded a total rainfall of 386.7 mm this year, 74 percent above normal.
Tuesday`s maximum temperature settled a notch above the season`s average at 35.5 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature was a notch below the season`s average at 26 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday