Cloudy Wednesday in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a cloudy Wednesday morning here with a minimum temperature of 27.9 degrees Celsius, a notch above the season`s average. The Met Office has forecast a cloudy day.
"The sky today (Wednesday) is likely to remain cloudy and light rain may occur in some parts of the city," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 36 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m was 75 percent.
Tuesday was warm and humid with a maximum temperature of 39 degrees Celsius, five notches above the season`s average. The minimum was 28.5 degrees Celsius, two notches above the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intermediate Examination (Arts) Result 2016 will be declared today on 29th May 2016 at 2:00 pm
- Class 10th (Matric) Exam Result 2016 will be declared today on 29th May 2016 at 12: 00 pm
- Putin vows Russian retaliation over US missile shield in Europe
- More than 2,000 boat migrants rescued off Italy, 45 dead
- Trump rules out US presidential debate with Sanders