Cold wave intensifies in Delhi
New Delhi: Overnight light showers intensified cold condition in the city on Wednesday even as the minimum temperature rose by a notch to settle at 8.1 degree Celsius.
While the minimum temperature rose from yesterday`s
7 degree Celsius, the maximum hovered at 14.9 degree Celsius,
seven notches below normal.
The MeT office said the city received 4.6 mm rainfall
since last night.
They said that the minimum tomorrow is likely to dip
to seven, while the maximum will be around 15 degree Celsius.
Cold wave conditions will continue in the city for the
next couple of days due to icy winds blowing from the
snow-capped mountains in the Northern parts of the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kedar Jadhav, Shreyas Iyer power India A to easy six-wicket win
- Talks on Kashmir issue needed, want peace restored in Valley: Pak High Commissioner Abdul Basit
- Gold rebounds on jewellers' buying, silver jumps Rs 280/kg
- US Open 2016: Saketh Myneni advances to main draw
- Subramaian Swamy targets GST Network again; will write to Amit Shah, BJP CMs