Cold wave intensifies in Delhi
New Delhi: Overnight light showers intensified cold condition in the city on Wednesday even as the minimum temperature rose by a notch to settle at 8.1 degree Celsius.
While the minimum temperature rose from yesterday`s
7 degree Celsius, the maximum hovered at 14.9 degree Celsius,
seven notches below normal.
The MeT office said the city received 4.6 mm rainfall
since last night.
They said that the minimum tomorrow is likely to dip
to seven, while the maximum will be around 15 degree Celsius.
Cold wave conditions will continue in the city for the
next couple of days due to icy winds blowing from the
snow-capped mountains in the Northern parts of the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC