Cold wave intensifies in Delhi
New Delhi: Overnight light showers intensified cold condition in the city on Wednesday even as the minimum temperature rose by a notch to settle at 8.1 degree Celsius.
While the minimum temperature rose from yesterday`s
7 degree Celsius, the maximum hovered at 14.9 degree Celsius,
seven notches below normal.
The MeT office said the city received 4.6 mm rainfall
since last night.
They said that the minimum tomorrow is likely to dip
to seven, while the maximum will be around 15 degree Celsius.
Cold wave conditions will continue in the city for the
next couple of days due to icy winds blowing from the
snow-capped mountains in the Northern parts of the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley