Cold wave intensifies in Delhi
New Delhi: Overnight light showers intensified cold condition in the city on Wednesday even as the minimum temperature rose by a notch to settle at 8.1 degree Celsius.
While the minimum temperature rose from yesterday`s
7 degree Celsius, the maximum hovered at 14.9 degree Celsius,
seven notches below normal.
The MeT office said the city received 4.6 mm rainfall
since last night.
They said that the minimum tomorrow is likely to dip
to seven, while the maximum will be around 15 degree Celsius.
Cold wave conditions will continue in the city for the
next couple of days due to icy winds blowing from the
snow-capped mountains in the Northern parts of the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- VIDEO: Shikhar Dhawan reveals impact of Yuvraj Singh in India dressing room
- Kidnappers treated me well, gave me money to reach home: Snapdeal executive Dipti Sarna's 36-hour ordeal
- Why Modi never spoke on issues like beef or Muzaffarnagar, asks Manmohan Singh
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!
- 4th ODI: South Africa vs England - Hosts win game by solitary wicket to level series