Cold wave intensifies in Delhi
New Delhi: Overnight light showers intensified cold condition in the city on Wednesday even as the minimum temperature rose by a notch to settle at 8.1 degree Celsius.
While the minimum temperature rose from yesterday`s
7 degree Celsius, the maximum hovered at 14.9 degree Celsius,
seven notches below normal.
The MeT office said the city received 4.6 mm rainfall
since last night.
They said that the minimum tomorrow is likely to dip
to seven, while the maximum will be around 15 degree Celsius.
Cold wave conditions will continue in the city for the
next couple of days due to icy winds blowing from the
snow-capped mountains in the Northern parts of the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic