Coldest day in Delhi as maximum temp plummets
New Delhi: The national capital witnessed the
coldest day of this winter on Friday with maximum temperature
plummeting to the season`s lowest of 16.9 degree Celsius.
Today`s maximum was four degree Celsius below normal and
down from yesterday`s 19.3 degrees. The minimum temperature
was, however, recorded at 12.4 degree Celsius, five degrees
above normal, and up from yesterday`s 8.6 degree Celsius.
The city has witnessed overnight rains and the rain gauges
measured 0.7 mm.
The weatherman has predicted light rains for tomorrow
with temperature oscillating between 13 and 18 degree Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III