Coldest day in Delhi as maximum temp plummets
New Delhi: The national capital witnessed the
coldest day of this winter on Friday with maximum temperature
plummeting to the season`s lowest of 16.9 degree Celsius.
Today`s maximum was four degree Celsius below normal and
down from yesterday`s 19.3 degrees. The minimum temperature
was, however, recorded at 12.4 degree Celsius, five degrees
above normal, and up from yesterday`s 8.6 degree Celsius.
The city has witnessed overnight rains and the rain gauges
measured 0.7 mm.
The weatherman has predicted light rains for tomorrow
with temperature oscillating between 13 and 18 degree Celsius.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference