Coldest day in Delhi as maximum temp plummets
New Delhi: The national capital witnessed the
coldest day of this winter on Friday with maximum temperature
plummeting to the season`s lowest of 16.9 degree Celsius.
Today`s maximum was four degree Celsius below normal and
down from yesterday`s 19.3 degrees. The minimum temperature
was, however, recorded at 12.4 degree Celsius, five degrees
above normal, and up from yesterday`s 8.6 degree Celsius.
The city has witnessed overnight rains and the rain gauges
measured 0.7 mm.
The weatherman has predicted light rains for tomorrow
with temperature oscillating between 13 and 18 degree Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown