Coldest day in Delhi as maximum temp plummets
New Delhi: The national capital witnessed the
coldest day of this winter on Friday with maximum temperature
plummeting to the season`s lowest of 16.9 degree Celsius.
Today`s maximum was four degree Celsius below normal and
down from yesterday`s 19.3 degrees. The minimum temperature
was, however, recorded at 12.4 degree Celsius, five degrees
above normal, and up from yesterday`s 8.6 degree Celsius.
The city has witnessed overnight rains and the rain gauges
measured 0.7 mm.
The weatherman has predicted light rains for tomorrow
with temperature oscillating between 13 and 18 degree Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC