Coldest day in Delhi as maximum temp plummets
New Delhi: The national capital witnessed the
coldest day of this winter on Friday with maximum temperature
plummeting to the season`s lowest of 16.9 degree Celsius.
Today`s maximum was four degree Celsius below normal and
down from yesterday`s 19.3 degrees. The minimum temperature
was, however, recorded at 12.4 degree Celsius, five degrees
above normal, and up from yesterday`s 8.6 degree Celsius.
The city has witnessed overnight rains and the rain gauges
measured 0.7 mm.
The weatherman has predicted light rains for tomorrow
with temperature oscillating between 13 and 18 degree Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on political reasons responsible for 50 days of Kashmir unrest
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children Part II
- Shahid Afridi virtually ruled out of lone T20 against England
- iBerry Auxus 4X with 4GB RAM launched in India at Rs 15,990
- OMG! UP politician calls traffic cop 'gunda' for doing his duty – WATCH Viral Video
- Two dead, seven injured in stampede after fire in Murshidabad hospital
- RSS to start awareness campaign against changing name of WB