Compounder stabbed to death in east Delhi
New Delhi: A compounder, who worked in
his brother`s clinic in Seemapuri in east Delhi, was stabbed
to death by six unidentified assailants, police said on Saturday.
The victim, identified as Zaka-Ullah Siddique, was
attacked by the assailants and one of the eyewitnesses Rayeez,
a neighbour of the deceased, was attacked too by them.
The incident was reported from Seemapuri last night
and police have registered a case.
Police said that Siddique was returning to his
residence in Seemapuri`s F-block and was attacked with swords
and choppers. Rayeez, who was passing by, tried to help but he
too was attacked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- India, Bangladesh enclave residents get freedom after 68 years