Compounder stabbed to death in east Delhi
New Delhi: A compounder, who worked in
his brother`s clinic in Seemapuri in east Delhi, was stabbed
to death by six unidentified assailants, police said on Saturday.
The victim, identified as Zaka-Ullah Siddique, was
attacked by the assailants and one of the eyewitnesses Rayeez,
a neighbour of the deceased, was attacked too by them.
The incident was reported from Seemapuri last night
and police have registered a case.
Police said that Siddique was returning to his
residence in Seemapuri`s F-block and was attacked with swords
and choppers. Rayeez, who was passing by, tried to help but he
too was attacked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- 'Indo-US logistic pact is not agreement to set up bases'
- Defiant Rousseff says Brazil's democracy on trial with her
- Small group holding majority to ransom: Manohar Parrikar on Kashmir
- Alphabet executive steps down from Uber board amid growing competition
- Facebook CEO says group will not become a media company