Compounder stabbed to death in east Delhi
New Delhi: A compounder, who worked in
his brother`s clinic in Seemapuri in east Delhi, was stabbed
to death by six unidentified assailants, police said on Saturday.
The victim, identified as Zaka-Ullah Siddique, was
attacked by the assailants and one of the eyewitnesses Rayeez,
a neighbour of the deceased, was attacked too by them.
The incident was reported from Seemapuri last night
and police have registered a case.
Police said that Siddique was returning to his
residence in Seemapuri`s F-block and was attacked with swords
and choppers. Rayeez, who was passing by, tried to help but he
too was attacked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Met Dawood Ibrahim in London, he wanted to return to India: Ram Jethmalani
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem