Compounder stabbed to death in east Delhi
New Delhi: A compounder, who worked in
his brother`s clinic in Seemapuri in east Delhi, was stabbed
to death by six unidentified assailants, police said on Saturday.
The victim, identified as Zaka-Ullah Siddique, was
attacked by the assailants and one of the eyewitnesses Rayeez,
a neighbour of the deceased, was attacked too by them.
The incident was reported from Seemapuri last night
and police have registered a case.
Police said that Siddique was returning to his
residence in Seemapuri`s F-block and was attacked with swords
and choppers. Rayeez, who was passing by, tried to help but he
too was attacked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list